Seriously, this is the easiest and quickest chicken curry you will ever make and it is sure to be a crowd pleaser. We get our Chicken fillets from the local butcher and trust us when we say that you can pretty much get this meal together and on the plate to feed a hungry horde within 20minutes.
This will become a family favourite. Quick, easy & delish!
- 6 chicken thigh fillets (skinless)
- 1 large brown onion thickly sliced
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 red or yellow capsicum diced
- 20 snow peas (Or fresh green veg of your choice)
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 level teaspoons of curry powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (Australian is best)
- 375 ml light evaporated milk
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and add garlic and curry powder. Cook until fragrant.
- Add sliced chicken fillets and brown. Add sliced onions and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add sliced carrot and diced capsicum and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the evaporated milk and stock cubes.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then add snow peas.
- Simmer for another few minutes and then serve w rice
Tip: Serve with a chilled Semillon for the grown ups