This Paleo Coconut Oil Fudge is so easy, has only 5 ingredients, takes less than 5 minutes to make and tastes amazing! Dairy free, gluten free, and naturally sweetened. Mmm, sounds interesting right?
Give it a try, you will love it as much as we do!
- 1 cup quality coconut oil melted Golden Barrel Coconut Oil
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- ½ cup natural maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
Makes about 25 squares
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a heavy based saucepan, melt coconut oil, then add cacao, almond butter, maple syrup and salt.
- Heat over medium heat (not too hot) and whisk / stir until smooth. It does not need to boil or come to a certain temperature.
- As soon as it’s smooth, pour into prepared pan. Tip: You can sprinkle over some toasted almonds before refrigerating, or poke some macadamia nuts in the top of the mixture, this is always delicious.
- Place in fridge and let set for at least 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares and serve
- Store in fridge or freezer.